Review (July 2016)
By David Deedwania
Structure and Functionality
The chat features of the headset are exactly what you would expect from a gaming-specific pair of headphones - separate game and chat volume dials, power button, detachable microphone and toggleable mute button.
The microphone for this particular model is perhaps my favorite part of the entire headphone. It’s entirely adjustable, has a sleek rubberized feel, and can easily detach and be stowed away for non-chat headset use.
My main complaint about the headset’s button system is its layout; they are all located on the right headphone, along with the microphone, so it makes for a very cramped space when playing games. I also noticed myself fumbling around for the correct button a few times, and I imagine that would be frustrating during heated gameplay.
- David Deedwania
|Review - At a Glance|
• 2.4Ghz Wireless transmission; enjoy a high-quality wireless game audio experience
• Frequency Space: 2MHz
• Transmit Rate: 8dBm• Effective Distance: 6 ~10 m. (20 ~ 33 ft.)
• Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Battery, 1200mA
• Battery Life: 12 hours
• Charging Time: ~ 5 hours (first charge requires 5 ~ 8 hours)
• Frequency Space: 2MHz• Transmit Space: 3dBm
Any comments or questions regarding the LAAF Web Site should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1985-2016 L.A. Audio File.